Is ZEGERID right for you? Print this valuable resource and talk to your doctor.LEARN MORE
Most eligible patients with commercial insurance will pay only $10 for each ZEGERID prescription. Some restrictions apply.LEARN MORE
Now, Most Patients with Commercial Insurance Pay Only $10 for Each ZEGERID Prescription.*
ZEGERID Instant Savings Card
1. Ask your doctor for a ZEGERID Instant Savings Card or download it now.
2. Take the card to your pharmacy along with your ZEGERID prescription.
3. Show the card to the pharmacist at the same time you present your ZEGERID prescription. Keep your card in a safe place. If you change pharmacies, you will need to show your card again.
Program details–How it works
By participating in this savings program, participants understand and agree that the information provided, as well as information obtained about them from the pharmacy, will be shared with the manufacturer and by any companies working with the manufacturer. Participants also affirm that they will not submit, and have not had submitted on their behalf, a claim for reimbursement or coverage for items purchased with this card under Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, or any other federal or state government healthcare program, or where prohibited by state law. Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and contractual or other obligations under applicable pharmacy law. Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this offer as outlined in this document.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer applies to out-of-pocket expenses (copay) greater than $10. Out-of-pocket expenses greater than $10 will be covered up to $100 per prescription. If your total out-of-pocket cost exceeds $100, you will be responsible for a $10 copay plus any additional amount over $100. If your copay is already $10 or less, this offer does not apply.
- This offer is not valid for prescriptions paid in part or in full by any federally or state-funded program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, or TRICARE, and where prohibited by law.
- This savings program cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, or similar offer.
- Offer good only in the USA at participating retail pharmacies and cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics. Void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
- Offer not extended to clubs, groups, or organizations.
- This is not an insurance program.
- Any step-edits or prior authorizations required by the insurance plan still apply.
- This offer is limited to one card per patient.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
- The ZEGERID Savings Card may be used for cash-paying patients
- Participating patients must re-present their ZEGERID Instant Savings Card if changing pharmacies
- This savings card is not transferable
- The ZEGERID Instant Savings Card may be used for mail-order prescriptions
- Benefits that were unable to be processed through mail order may qualify for reimbursement. Please visit www.patientrebateonline.com for instructions on how to mail in your prescription receipt for reimbursement.
* Some restrictions apply. Salix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.